Is that a picture of me at a wedding with my husband’s fingers acting as my peace sign?
But, let’s get to the nitty-gritty as one of my favorite Jack Black characters would say.
- If you could invent a new dish, what ingredients would it have?
- Potatoes. Just potatoes. Oh, and a butt-load of butter.
- What’s your go-to dance move?
- The awkward finger pointing, with plenty of windmill, worm movements. Don’t ask. It’s not pretty
- What’s the worst fashion or hair decision you’ve made?
- Circa 2008 Nightmare Before Christmas shirt. That was my shaky attempt at fitting in with the emo/scene kids. Never again.
- What would be the silliest feature of your dream house?
- A small Victorian house-like chicken coop. And all the chickens. Or ducks. Probably both.
- What obscure thing are you talented at?
- Does my exorcist worthy eye shaking count?
- What is the weirdest snack you like to eat?
- Cheez-Its and grapes. Together.
- If your pet could talk, what would be his or her catchphrase?
- “Go away, sir. Go away!” –Archimedes the Jackson’s Chameleon
- If you had to make a house out of food, what kind of food would it be?
- What word do you always mispronounce?
- Where did you steal these questions from?
- Glad you asked! I got them from here
There you have it. Some surface-level information about me! Hope you got a kick out of it as much as I did. Maybe I will do a part 2 in the future. Stay tuned!